Create the perfect Mother’s Day card for mum in 7 easy steps!
What you’ll need:
– Grey Pencil (for tracing)
– Glue stick
– Kids Scissors
– Colouring pencils
– 1 x piece of coloured cardboard
– 1 x A4 sheet of white paper
1. Fold coloured cardboard in half to create card template
2. Trace your hand on the white sheet of paper using grey pencil
3. Carefully cut around your hand tracing, and stick on to the front of the card
4. Colour in top fingers with coloured pencils to create hair
5. Draw a pretty face in palm the of hand
6. Add any finishing detail such as ribbons and jewels
7. To finish, write mum a lovely personalized Mother’s Day message inside the card.
Photo Source: Willow (www.willowday.com/2012/05/mothers-day-cards.html?m=1)